SPRING GOAL 2019

Well, I did it!

I have 50 items up in my Etsy store, but I did add some stickers I made out of doodles and cut with my new Cricut machine so not all my posts are yarn items.

I do still have a few more items I need to get photos of and add to the list. I made two cowl and earwarmer sets with pretty pastel bulky yarn.

I am planning on switching over to using bulky yarn pretty much all of the time. It just has a nicer, softer texture that feels more luxurious. (it also gives me more of an excuse to buy yarn)

I hope to make more stickers for planners when I come up with more ideas for what to draw, the floral set I have up for sale is really cute. Maybe a crystal-themed set would be next?

Now that I have met my 50 item goal I have another 50 items to come up with. I still have to clean up all of my planner printable and have them set up into sets and ala carte, which should get most of the bulk of this goal.

I would really like to have a total inventory of 100 items before next winter at the latest, but probably by the end of the spring semester.

Comments

Popular Posts