Fall 2018 Goals

This fall is shaping up to be very busy for me, between going back to school to study graphic design and working part time. I also want to try and focus some more on cleaning up and getting my Etsy shop polished. A way I hope to do this is by expanding my inventory.

I am aiming to have 50 crochet listings in my store by the end of the year!!

These items will be available on my shop, as I make them, and I will be posting some WIP photos for you guys to get excited about.

I am also going to be branching out and working on some art prints to sell, as well as some planner pages I have been designing. Adding these new types of items to my store should help with my 100 item goal.

I have been wanting to get some great, more polished up art work ready to sell and up on my etsy for a while. I feel like I have a strong enough concept that I can accomplish that now. I have also been wanting to get an artist alley booth at the local anime convention; which has helped me flesh out a solid idea for a print set or two.

I had been planning with a creative friend about how to go about getting a booth in artist alley, and much of what we stumbled upon are things that would help my Fall Goal. The convention wouldnt be till end of summer 2019, so any thing I can get done on time for my Fall Goal helps this other goal.

If I make a print set to sell at the con. I am making more work I can post, and vise versa. If I am trying to build up crochet inventory, its more back stock I can bring with me to the con.

I feel like these are both two very big steps in my shops five year plan and I am feeling pretty alright with that.

Comments

Popular Posts